29 April 2009

342. Crocodiles do make noise ! :B

Ohmytian ah. Today Mrs Pan is real jokerrr today ! :B
This morning had temperature taking excercise , boring .

Geography - :D :D :D !
CME - @_@
Mother tongue - -.-!
Recess - ...
Maths - @_@
Literature - :D :D :D !
English - ...

Aft sch stayed awhile for maths , then went home (:
Had tuition ard 4.30 . Just ended though.

Mrs Pan snatched my kinderjoy crocodile and made funny noise !
She even said tht my crocodile was a baby ,
the crocodile's mother is a chinese.
what is she trying to say. say tht imma crocodile ? ):
Ahahaaaaaaa . Funny luhs Mrs Pan .

And yes , I super miss my dearest ! :B

[edit at 7.13]

Yesterday I did sth dumb ! (:
And I rmb-ered it now -.-
I bathed w/ hot water for 1min , cold water for 5 min.
Repeated this for more than 8 times, ard 10 .
Reason ? I WNA BE SICK !