30 April 2009

343. Hamsters do fly !

Today was English Paper One , lasted for 1hour 45mins .
For the first 30min I was rubbing my eyes, then my nose,
Wiped away tears, put eyedrop, sneezed, use tissue to clean my nose.
Idk why I suddenly sneeze so much ._____. !
Managed to finish paper before 9.15 though LOL.
Raining in th morning, Thunder strike and Yunzhen scallop dao jump up lmfao x:

After Paper went to PepperLunch@JP w/ Hanis, Janice and Weiping. A pity PepperLunch isn't halal, Hanis gotta stare at us enjoying our fooods ! (: Aft that went to Popular and buy things, Emily tapped my shoulder so hard that I scalloped lol .

Met Junwei aft that , Hanis and Weiping went Library/Home (Idk lah.) . Then Janice followed me and Junwei , we went to library see Junwei eat , -.- Janice returned book, walk to Interchange , 172-ed to Westwood Sec to find Shuhui'lesby and that fucking hongster -.- Too bad we didnt see them. Along the way Junwei keep asking those Westwood-ians in long pants if they know Gabriel Goh From 4B . All said NO LOL. Then 181-ed to Jurong Point, Junwei asked some guys from Westwood (UpperSec) if they got Dota anot, and ask if they want Dota w/ Junwei anot LOL. Laughed all th way in bus HAHAHA .

Reached Boonlay Interchange, parted w/ Junwei, went to JP2 by Bubbletea and went to Janice house. Played Monopoly and I nearly went bankrupt after buying my Parliament House lmfao. Played Janice's hamster. She said that Hamster looks like me ! ): Used water sprayed on Hamster, the Hamster keep running away from me and it is totally wet, the furs sticked tgt as though it spiked its fur (Janice said it looks like my hair lmfao.)

Placed Hamster in the ball, it ran and ran and ran, rowed down the wooden floor to the marble floor. BOMBBBB. then the hamster fly up and down LOL. I laugh and Janice laugh, I keep hitting my leg and Janice's leg. Funny lah tht Hamster. Took its photo, now w/ Janice. Waiting for her to upload to her blog then I go grab it x:

4+ went to Boonlay Interchange, reached the 198 there just nice bus come le lmfao. Boarded bus, Hsh at 1655. 8)

[edited at 1732]
I rmbered my physics score.
I scored 2/25 for my physics.

[edit at 2259]
Dearest is away at M'sia tmr , :\
T'cares okay dearest .
Will miss you .
<3