Happy 7th Monthsary J'Darling :D
Ohyes , let me go back to today's post :)
Today was soso . Sec 1 had story telling competition for assembly today.
A pity our juniors 1N1 didnt win , :\ saddddd .
Assembly - :\
English - @_@
Physics - ._.
Recess - ~.~
Mother tongue ( malay class ) - ): !
Bio science - :D !
Maths - z.z
Aft sch JP-ed w/ Hanis and Janice to buy my foolscap paper (is tht how you guys spell tht ? lmfao.) . awhile later headed home .
[edit at 1630 sharp]
Tmd , I have like , so much work needed for me to complete !!!!!!! :@
I've got Science , Maths , School Science , School Maths work , Grrrrr.
I have no choice but to slowly do.
Maybe I shuld give up on tuition.
Wont have so much stress :\
[edit at 2129]
Rrrrrrrrrrrrr !
Bloody comp restarted 8 times !
No , more than that !
Typing my Literature Reflective essay halfway restart ,
Make me needa retype , zzz !
Restart more than 10times then can , -.-
Comp going to spoil liao laaaaaaaas.
Going MIA soon ):