27 April 2009

340. Rrrrrrr D:< !

Ohmytians , today is th first time I have not fell asleep in school .
FIRST TIME LEH MY TIAN LOL.
For this year la lmfao .

Went to sch @ 7.05 I think , reached ard 7.20 .
Saw Pearlynn at Canteen area checking for her duty .
She kana Guard house duty - Catch late comers lmfaooo .
She ask me pei her go Guard House but I dontwant.
I saw Mr.R , and he'll catch my skirt , socks , hair , piercing , lalalaaaaa x.x
Went up to hall for assembly , (:

D&T - O:
Mother Tongue ( Malay Class today , ) - :D !
Recess - ._.
Geography - ^^ !
English - -.- !
Physics - D:< !
Aft school went to bubble tea shop then headed back to sch for supp .

Maths supp today. I did finally take down loads of notes and tried to understand. And I guess I understood alittle ? (: But I can manage to do homework , I hope so x.x Aft Maths Supp , Ms.W talked to us for awhile. She thought us something which I cant say , HAHAHA x:

Aft supp went to Canteen pei Janice buy drink , walk to backgate de bus-stop , waited for 198 ,
Saw Siti , :B one stop before I alight , at 302 there de bus stop . Hsh at 1710 , :B

Finally I submitted th work I owe , lol . Its tiring to do homework ):

Oh J'Baby , Tomorrow's th day ! luvvvvs .