I think my previous post was screwed , its okay (:
Went NTUC just now.
Went to Uncle's car , started his car engine.
Step one got licence de gina , sat at driver seat for a moment.
Alot driver drive past and stare at me :\
I've been thinking hell loads nowadays.
Seriously why should I have listened to my mother to get into Huayi ?
Huayi so good meh , I dont think so lohr .
If not for my mother.
I might have been in Shuqun already , -.-
Eversince last year me and B ,
Always got taiji .
School call mother ,
Teachers complain here and there ,
Quarrels and etc , sighhhhhh .
I remembered last year there's a day , I cried so hard, that when I woke up next day ,
My eyes were very very swollen .
I get tied down to r/s easily ,
But , I cant remove th knot of r/s tht easily ,
Its okay if you guys dont understand ):
Other than B , I guess I cried hard this year , for C .
I still rmb th times when me and C were tgt ,
for that short 15-16 days .
I really regretted for not cherishing it .
If only ..
Forget it , I know I cant have th past back again ):
But still , I think I'm not over him .
I'm trying hard to forget everything .
[Edit at 1845]
Anyone can accompany me to get my piercings done ?
My Third and Fourth one , :\ On earlobe lol .
Maybe on Tuesday bahs , 8D
If can , tell me in msn / tag me ;x
I'll be getting helix on my bday ~
34more days !