25 April 2009

338. tired ! ._____. !

today was .. soso :\
Tuition in th morning ,
Out in th afternoon ,
Homework in th night ,
Computer , here I am ! :B

LOLLLL , I'm crapping.
Went Chinatown as usual , ._____.
Thats th only place I can go during weekend lol.
Camwhore-d w/ Sister , aiyer , camwhore w/ her damn sian de x:
Jiaobin all th way, hahahaaaa . kidding ah. Don't take it to heart -.-

Chinatown > BukitMerah > JurongEast > TebanGarden > JurongEast > Home .

Went TebanGarden to find Uncle cuz its his bday , hahaha !
Happy Birthday Uncleeee , luvvvs ! <3
Bought Present for him .
Ba Wang Shampoo LOL !
He say he luvvv to use tht though , so me and my sissy bought it for him xD

Msg-ed Ernest just now , tmr is his bday ,
As well as Junwei's bday :D
Ernest says , tmr he is going westcoast.
And I warned him to get bodyguards along.
Because.
There might be birthday bash hahaha.
I'm not sure if I'm going anot.
- I cant wake up .
- I go there is like , totally weird , :\
So yeah , I cant guarantee chu uh Meanie :B Paiseh if nv go .

Happy Birthday Uncle ! 250409 .
Happy Birthday Junwei and Ernest'Meanie ! 260409 .

Ernest sent me this message cuz I told him what happened yesterday , x:
- Dun cry wor! Cry le not nice eh must smile hor! (:
LOL , x: