24 April 2009

337. -'-

haiyer , damn sian -.-
I tio shoot again !

My mother called Janice's phone , and she talked to me on phone .

"Do you know that your Science teacher called me again and said that your work is not completed and you submitted it ?"
- I submit undone work is because I dont know which one to do.

"Your mother tongue teacher also called , said you always sleep in class and never hand up a single work to her at all . She even said that you said , you're like this in class, always sleep one."
-Sorry lohr , I dont even remember myself saying that I'm this pattern , always sleep in class de.

"Tonight I'll talk to you, about what you want to do about your studies. Its best that you quit school right? Since you love sleeping, I help you w/draw you from school lohr, so you can sleep all you want, sleep till you die also can."
-Sorry lohr. Thats your decision not mine. Jealous I can study eh ? Who ask you last time your father w/draw you at sec 2 I think. I die ? Curse me ah. I love sleeping. But have you even see me sleep till I die ?

"No computer for you tonight. Don't ever touch that damn computer. "
-Computer is damn-ed ? O_O first time I know that. You call me don't touch ? You didnt say I can't on it. Now I on-ed it , I am blogging , (:

Its okay la. Teachers shoot me dao I very used to it already.
Its okay , Its OKAY .
I hate Huayi .

[edit at 10.45]

I thought today was th last day in Huayi for me lmfao .
Because hor , I thought my mother want to w/draw me .
In th end , never (:
Spent 2 hour 27 min 11 sec doing my work , -.-
I also dont know how come I suddenly want chiong siol , -.-

Stupid Nigel'bro , you expect me to say I love you when you never love me ? ):

'King says (10:44 PM):
*k
*i go study le
*love yous rachel .
- , . ♥ says (10:44 PM):
*kk ~ x:
*luvs too , (:
'King says (10:44 PM):
*you must say
*I love nigel
*(:

Chicken lah chu , lol .
But I still luv chu as my bro eh , (:
Sunday try come out and let you coach me bah ,
Idk if I can make it anot , :\
See you on sunday if possible , luvvv.