Okay I must admit I'm desporate for going out .
Turned down Nigel's invitation to ERA , I'm sorry.
I know I always last min say cannot.
You want dulan w/ me or whatsoever, I cant bother that much already.
Suppose to meet w/ Shuhui'lesb ?
She havent confirm the timing w/ me.
I think she has CCA today , maybe end at 1+ ?
Hopefully she can call me soon la.
She said that today wna go out w/ me.
Yet I never hear anything from her ? .____. !
Shuhui ah Shuhui. Faster call me manszx , or online :l
I'm dying ! :l
Jio-ed Denise'DarlingSteady out ,
She's not confirmed yet , bored.
Either I stay home, or later call my aunty !
If I go w/ my aunty , cfm happy !
Cuz she'll bring me to Ajisen to have my Ramen this week ~
Last week Subway bread and cookie, this week maybe Ramen ! :B
So yeahhhhhhhh , hopefully someone can jio me out to have lunch,
move , or walk walk lahszx , I'm bored staying at home. :B