19 April 2009

332. Guai kia in th house ~ :B

Hehehe , I'm a guai kia k , x:
Teacher praised me for doing all my work today LOL.
Yesterday I don't know why I have th urge to do my tuition work ,
7.45 chiong till 11 pm . Too good ehs , x:
Heh , if I'm good , give me candieszxszxszx ! :B

Yesterday didnt go out w/ Shuhui'lesb ,
Went to IMM w/ Aunty again ! :B
Didn't get to eat Ajisen Ramen , ):
But , Pepper lunch ! <3
Huhuhuuuu , tqs aunty ! luvs.
Walked ard IMM , went popular buy Graph pad , ruler , mechanic pencil and lead , then home , :B
Sorry Nigel for not turning up , again .

Ahhhhh , D: Today tuition :B
Was kinda fun .
Said sth and made tutor laugh like mad x:
I won't say it here ^^
Aft tuition , as usual , JE Central for lunch and NTUC-ed.
Bought KINDERJOY again ! luvvvs.
Got a Goldfish and a Dinosaur !
Rrrrrrrr .
Cute bodoh , x:
Ate th Kinderjoy , too sweet for me, immediately run and buy water , :B
Aft tht , hsh !

- Clears throat -
*AHEM!*

To All The Sec 1 Juniors , And Sec 2 Exp and Tech. Class out there !
If you're happening to see this ,
We , 2N1 , are having our class play on 21st April 2009 , Tuesday at School Hall ,
During Assembly ! ( 0800 - 0900 )
Please vote for us k , and We'll luv you much ! <3
Vote for us har ! :B