17 April 2009

330. Balloons bombbbbb.

Tired leh , yesterday 11+ sleep , this morning I cant wake up , how sad D:
Hmmmmmmm , lets see.

Went out at 7am , saw Denise'DarlingSteady ; :D
Waited for bus tgt.
Awhile later , 98 , 187 , 187 came , o:
one 187 is long de , another short de . I wanted to take short one ,
as not much people. Changed mine , wanted to take long one , cooler.
In th end , both bus drove off , -.-
Wanted to chiong for 98 , also drive off ! -.- !
In th end wait till 7.10 for nxt bus , boarded w/ her and Ernest'Meanie.
Too bad he didnt say hi to me ~ x:

Went to sch, headed to main hall for assembly, today is combined one o.o
Heard from MrLau that we're getting our new card, like , FINALLY ?
Stupid , so long thn get it , -.-
Then prize presentation , dk wads tht abt ~ lalala.
Went back to class for Geog , :D I luv Mrs Chia's class ! ^^
I keep slamming my things on table and she asked me , "Today is elephant day uh , Rachel?"
Idk wad to reply LOL .

Aft Geog was Music , sleeping all th way.
English class, tchr woke me up twice. Woke up th 2nd time and read through notes,
and drew all over my notes , mwahaha .
Recess was so-so . Had Chicken rice , :B

Aft Recess was Maths , had Maths test .
Can manage though , :B
Teacher taught Inequalities, and there's only one word I can say . DIE .
D:

Aft Maths , PE .
Gave teacher some excuse and was excused from PE . :D
But I cant play Vball as I was excused , .____. !
Played while teacher nv see ~
Aft sch stayed back for sci supp , was talking and sleeping , -.-

Aft supp went to Canteen w/ Fazeela, bought my watermelon juice,
and 99-ed home :D

Okay luhs , going off for lunch + sleep + tuition work.
having tuition @ 3.30 ):
bye people.

[edit right @ 2021]

Helloh there ! :) Back from tuition and dinner , huhu ! :B
Sms-ed tuition tchr to postpone tuition timing to 4 , cuz I'm damn tired.
Instead , she came at 4.44pm lmfao.
I was playing w/ baby , fun okay .
He kept disturbing me when I'm sleeping.
Awhile later my sister brought him home , :D
So , slept awhile and woke up to have tuition .
Sorry Yumi , for not doing your work.
I'll try my best to do it k.
hahhhhh , aft tuition, bathed and dinner-ed , then used comp ! :B

Found this quote, quite meaningful . :B

To love a person is to learn the song
That is in their heart,
And to sing it to them
When they have forgotten.

Isn't it true ? :B hahahas , :)

J, sorry for not choosing to patch back w/ you , :l
Not that I'm afraid you'll toy me or what.
Th reason was , I've got no feels for you , :l
Just . Don't think too much k.
Anything call me uh , 24/7 , :D

So can I say that , school life sucks ? :D
OHYES , My DNT work is finished ,
People started on 2nd Job , I'm still slacking away , helping Haikal on his 1st job , hahah x: