16 April 2009

329. BOOM !

Today's post will be long ! :B
Skip it if chu want. I won't care much , as long as you view and tag ! :B

Woke up at 5am today , shag , super tired cann ! D:
Did my stuff , morning called Janice'GoodGirl ! :)
Sorry ShiTing'Sweety for not morning call-ing you ! sorry D:

180 down to Chinese Garden , sms-ed Pearlyn and Weiping :B
Since Pearlyn and Weiping have not reached Jurong East yet , I missed 3 trains to wait , :)
Boarded th 4th train , :B heh , alighted at JE , saw Weiping , waited w/ her for Pearlyn .
Then trained down to Clementi ! :B

Walked and walked and walked , went to Mac , :D
Saw Weiting and her friends , o:
Pearlyn and Weiping had breakfast, I skipped mine cuz I was kinda full :B
Then we walked down to Stadium ~ Was messaging Nigel then .

Hmmmmm , reached stadium , MrSoo called me to throw my Milo cup , .___. !
Threw it , and went into stadium .
Junwei saw me and , " HELLO RACHEL ! " kinda shock , :l
Said hi and sat w/ him , Benedict , Qiyao they all ? :B
Hah , had fun playing w/ them though :B
Wore Brani , then changed to Ubin ^^

Boring siol , th activities . Pon-ed all th Telematches , x: Cuz its really boring -.-
Junwei got poured flour all over his face? lmfao !
He went to toilet to somehow bathe himself , and said wad , want settle th person who made him , -.-
Boring lahszx , D:

Was almost falling asleep , and some uppersec sports leader started drumming .
Its killing meszxszxszx ~
Junwei disturbed me nonstop , irritating x:
He promised to treat me to bunk for 3 hours !
Uncle , no backing out ! :B

Played DJ max on Pearlyn's psp ,
Thanks Twinny for lending me that , luvvvvs ! (L)
And ah , Junwei keep hitting me !
Used waterbottle hit me ,
Slapped my leg , ._____. !
Nub lah , in th end I poured water on his PE shorts , he dulan and buy another bottle ,
start to chase aft me ! D:
Ran and hit th seat , my leg th skin peeled off , :B
No blood though , wahaha ~

And uh , thanks Junwei , for pulling me down th seats ,
I lazy jump down x: very pain uh aft jumping down. Thanks for lending your hands (:
Played PSP nonstop , messaged Nigel too ~ :B
Aft Sports day , went to MRT station w/ Junwei and Janice :)
Thought of taking 99 to JurongWest then walk to Shuhui sch ,
But changed mind , :D
Took MRT to JE , then bus back to HYSS , and 185-ed to Westwood Sec area.
Saw Junwei , Qiyao , Benedict , Fiona , Jingwen , Wanxing and dk who , quite a few people .

Alighted at JE , 98 to School backgate , 185 to Shuhui'lesb sch ! :B
Shuhui was late for .. 20+ mins ?!
To think me and Janice were panicking that she couldnt make it in time to meet us , D:
Saw Shuhui aft we crossed th road to find her LOL ,
and I was swearing and scolding Shuhui for being long , lmfaooo .
Walked to Shuhui's sch's backgate to see if I can find GABRIEL GOH . -.-
In th end never . Bored.
Walked to Gekpoh , and my hp batt died ! :)
Before walking to Gekpoh ..

[Two girls were running to chase bus , as they run out of gate .. ]

Me : Girls run and their boobs jump !
Janice : laugh till she no breath .

Two girls stared back at me and board th bus . LMFAO.

AHAHA x: Went to Gekpoh there de CC , went toilet hahaha .
Janice laughed till her face was , totally red ! D:
Went to Mac , crapped and ate fries , :B
Ate one packet of salt at a go and I felt like vomitting , -.-
Drank water and I'm fine , :)
Went dwnstair to prank call people .
Aft that , sent Shuhui to take 185 home ,
Me and Janice jiu board 181 to Boonlay .

There were two Westwood-ians talking about STEPS and AuditionSEA beside us ,
I purposely said these few things:

STEPS not fun at all lohr , zzz . They copy AuditionSEA stuff? Nub lahhhhhhh.
STEPS and Hi-5street (dk wad la) copied audi , no fun.
(Rang a bike's bell behind me, lmfao)
The two girls turned and looked at me lmfao.

181-ed to Boonlay , 198 home.
Was cracking this joke w/ Janice ! :B
Because there was this man , walking bloody slowly up th steps .
Then I was impatient and I said this :

Me : If I were to BOOM the guy infront of me , what will happen ?
Janice : You try luh .
Me : BOOOOOOM !
: BOOOOOOM !
: He no response leh, D:

Then for th next few stops on th journey way home , I kept BOOOOOOMING , and Janice laughed very very very hard because of these so called SOUND EFFECTS , o: She laughed so hard that she vomitted in bus LOL . luckily not on my seat , x: Or not I'll scream and yell. rofl.
Aft she vomit she laugh somemore , LOL , i was afraid she'll do it again , :l

Soon , reached home , pei Janice wait for 180, then she board bus and I'm home ! :)

Finally finished posting , x: