15 April 2009

328. huhuhuuuuuuuu !

School today was fun , LOLLLL.
Morning , couldnt wake up. But luckily I'm just in time for bus , :D
Left home in a hurry , went to take lift then realised that I didn't tie my hair lol .
So , tied my hair in th lift , and as I'm walking I tied it too , (:

Went to school , had IN-Magzine reading session :B
Read read read , then had Sports leader meeting, headed back to class for Geog , :D
Geography is one of th subject I luv most ! :D

Aft Geog was .. CME ? o: Was chit-chatting w/ ShiTing , Janice Fitrah ..
Since Yibin didn't come , teacher couldn't give us feedback on our project :B
Anw , Yibin takecare ! Stop calling me ahma le , or not later sore throat more worst ! D:

Aft CME , Mother Tongue :B Sleeping throughout th class , huhuhuuuuu .
Teacher didnt bother about me ! :B Like , just shake my hands , make me wake up .
Woke up and continue sleeping , weather was very very nice to sleep , Raining mah , o:
Teacher said , 2N1 Chinese pupils today are sleepy .
Maybe , because of weather ? (: Hope so bahhs .

Recess , MeeSoto ! :B
Nuggets also , then went back to class for Maths ,
Was late for maths though , 3 mins :B
At least I still can stay awake for maths today ,
Miracle ehhs ! (:

Aft Maths .. LITERATURE .
Weeeeets , went to hall for Rehearsal , :B
Was at AV Room ( Control room ) w/ Hanis , Banleng , Yunxuan :D
Playing up there , enjoying th shuper big fan .
Damn cooling ! ^^
Ran up and down just to pass people mic ,
Change battery for mics , used mic to tell people upstairs to adjust volume LOL ! :B
Huhuuuu , had Rehearsal from 12 - 1.30 :D

Aft school , stayed in school till 3+ ? (:
Colouring Posters for th class play :B
Anddddddd .. I have sth to say aft th post today , (:
Was fun colouring though .
And Ms Wong said she doesnt get what does Scallop means .
You guys know ? (: mwahaha x:
Mrs Pan was irritated by me , when I keep saying scallops LOL !
Ms Wong said , We need not worry that she'll be our form teacher next year ,
She said there'll be new teachers taking us as form teacher I guess o:
Buttt , I said sth which made class laugh , (:
"HOPEFULLY MR.R WONT TAKE US !"
1/2 th class laughed , cuz there's only 1/2 of 2N1 stayed back lol .

Aft poster colouring and postings ,
went to BBT shop w/ Janice :D
Bought drinks and fries , went to same bus stop .
A pity her bus came first ! nuuufair D:
Awhile later 334 came , boarded in and was otw home .
Saw Mrs Leong in bus , scalloped.
Was drinking and eating in bus mah , x:
Too hungry , mwahahaaaaa .
Saw her board bus , quickly hid my food and drinks , x:
Alight bus that time almost like run down th steps of bus , LOLLL.

Tmr is Sports day ! D:
Gotta sleep at 8+ tonight D:
Here's what I'm gna do tmr , :)

- Morning call Janice at 5am .
- Waking up at 5am .
- Morning call ShiTing at 5.30am .
- Meeting friends at HYSS backgate ard 6 x:
- JurongGreen mac ! :B
- 198 down to Clementi .

WEARING BRANI TMR ! :)