hehehe , today had Pepper lunch for my lunch , quite sometime never eat le , x:
Went to JP aft sch w/ Janice , Shiting and Jingpoh , skipped CCA , gahhhs , lazy lahs x:
Went to Pepper lunch @ JP2 first , :D ate Chicken Pepper , then went to Action City buy things , then to Mini Toons , then to Library ! :B Acted as a good girl , read books in library , x:
Ohyes , I said sth which made whole class laughed , and Mr.Shiv scolded me because of that.
Sufyan : Shutup lah Saihao.
Seihao : Shutup lah Sufyan.
Me : Sufyan hen random leh !
Mr Shiv : Huh ?
Me : Nobody is talking to you ah . ( you is reffering to MrShiv)
Whole class LOL-ed.
x: and he scolded me , " Continue doing your homework Rachel , Continue ! This thing I'm teaching is more important . " " BUT I'M NOT DOING HOMEWORK ! " and he never argued , x:
bored lahszx . went home w/ ShiTing , no . Before that ..
We're at library , I mentioned.
We saw 198 turning to th 600+ bus stop .
Guess what we did ? :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WE CHASED AFTER THE BUS ,
like aunties ! :)
LOL x:
huhuuu , somebody is still angry w/ me ~
its okay , D: