13 April 2009

326. at Janice's house !

huhuhuuuuuuu .
At Janice house now , :B
Was crazy in school today , almost whole class.

Some people from 4T shoot us bbt pearls , and when we leave ..

Guy : Run faster !
Janice : Enough liao hor !
Guy : HAHAHA

Janice today damn fierce , LOL .
She's beside me , I cant say too much ! x:
Later she use hamster attack , how ):
My crocodile is w/ me now , :D
hehehe x:

Whole class was kinda out of mind today , LOLLL.
Suppose to have physics supp today , Shiv said its cancelled, and , all of us were like , WTF !
x:
So yeah , packed bag and took bus to Janice's house ! :B

Someone is angry w/ me o.o
Sorry , x:
I didnt mean to say you're an idiot.
Cuz ,
I'm jealous that you're smarter than me !!!
Sorry bro , <3 luvvvs.
Buyao angry. too much wrinkle wont make you shuai , ^^
Meet up this sat if can , ;B

boredszx. Janice is staring at what I'm typing ,
and she laughed suddenly !
Scallop me , D:
Till now someone still dw reply my messages ,
no fair D:

Its okay , Ding can still talk to me .
HOR DING ?!?! :D