jisian yixiaszxszxszx ~
Woke up at 4+ , 5+ went out to ChuaChuKang Cemetry @ LimChuKang area if I'm not wrong , o: with Daddy , Sister , Aunty , Uncle and Grandmother :) Mummy stayed home and sleep , x: Went there , th path up to th grave was MUDDY , D: prayed to my Grandpa , blahblah , did offerings and stuffs. Saw a small spider , spinning a Bigger-Than-Pizza 's web , o: Was startled at first LOL . Saw sunrise , pretty lehszx ! :B
Went home at 7+ in th morning , bought breakfast , ate , watched tv and slept till 12pm o.o msg-ed people when I woke up, x.x Ahhhhh , sian. Bathed , headed to NTUC , Uncle drove us again. :D Ate lunch , walked to NTUC , bought KinderJoy (!) and many other stuffs. My elbow hit a metal pole , and it hurts badly . D:
Opened my KinderJoy (!) :D and , guess what I've got x:
Crocodile , and a .. Figurine. Like comp screen de , :D mwahaha , so cute pl0x . I was excited when I saw th Crocodile cuz its goddamn cute , x: hehe . Then went home ~
Ohyes , I want this phone (!) : http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/overview/w995?lc=en&cc=sg#a
I think , its not out yet , it'll be out in 3 months x: by th time its out , I would have gotten G705 , another model I like , :D C905 is way too expensive -.- plus , its bulky x: hehehe .
Okay lah. I go rot alr , buhbyes , :D