11 April 2009

324. FunFun !

teeeheeeheee.
Fion , Qimin and I hacked into Nigel'Sucker 's blog ! ^^
See what we've done , x:

















Heehee , Fun bodohszx .
Click here to see!

Nigel'Sucker :
Sorry for putting you aeroplane today , D:
Told ya th reasons already.
Buyao angryy D:
Next week , promise we'll meet up , :D
luvvvs , :) <3

Went to IMM instead w/ Aunty , o: met up w/ her there. Had Subway today ! ^^
been sometime since I ate it o: Eversince January , D:
Had cookie , :D but haven't eat it yet.
Walked around , looked for phone. I begged my aunty to buy me C905 , C705 or W595 . Either one. I prefer C705 , still , x:
Then went home , hsh at 1650 :D

Edited at 2117 :
hohoho , I logged into somebody's acc.
Asked this particular person if he blocked me / Fion .
He online on somebody's acc ,
offline in me and Fion's .
Isnt it obvious he block/deleted / block+deleted us ?
Chat log as below .

I say:
You block Rachel and Fion ?
GABRIELLL , (: I love you . says:
no , why ?
21:07:07 - GABRIELLL , (: I love you . appears to be offline and will receive your messages after signing in
I say:
Don't act one sign out , don't act one never block them .
21:07:57 - GABRIELLL , (: I love you . has signed back in
GABRIELLL , (: I love you . says:
i log in , log out .
GABRIELLL , (: I love you . says:
i really never block .
GABRIELLL , (: I love you . says:
you now also hate me lah ?

I say:
No ?
I say:
just asking.
GABRIELLL , (: I love you . says:
I really never block .
GABRIELLL , (: I love you . says:
I sumpa really no block .
I say:
But they told me , you rarely come online nowadays.
GABRIELLL , (: I love you . says:
I really never block , ._.
GABRIELLL , (: I love you . says:
I also never delete .
GABRIELLL , (: I love you . says:
How i know , :/

I say:
Confirm ?
GABRIELLL , (: I love you . says:
Ya , i really never do anything .
GABRIELLL , (: I love you . says:
You want then believe me .
GABRIELLL , (: I love you . says:
Don't want then sua .
I say:
Rachel and Fion's contact list says that you're offline .
GABRIELLL , (: I love you . says:
I also can't see them on my msn .
GABRIELLL , (: I love you . says:
Its been like that for the past few days .

I say:
Impossible they delete you ?
GABRIELLL , (: I love you . says:
GABRIELLL , (: I love you . says:
So i delete them lah .
GABRIELLL , (: I love you . says:
-.-"
I say:
I didn't even say thar.
I say:
*that.
GABRIELLL , (: My heart yearns for you . says:
You are indirectly doing so .
GABRIELLL , (: My heart yearns for you . says:
:/
I say:
okay wdv.
GABRIELLL , (: My heart yearns for you . says:
k .
I say:
Btw , I'm Rachel . (:

hohoho , x:
I ended off by revealing my real identity ! ^^