omg , suddenly i don't have th blogging bug in me , x:
which means , i don't feel like blogging at all lol .
okaye , summary for what i did today.
woke up , wash up , used comp , chatted w/ people , went tiongbahru plaza at 2.30 , uncle drove us there , ate , walked , uncle drive us home , hsh at 5+ .
was doing work , playing w/ neighbour's baby , talking on phone w/ Nigel'sucker. lol . he's such a sucker , hor ? :)
okay la , idw blog le. still got more work to do. and i'm lazy to call back Nigel'sucker. sorry D:
EDIT ! 2233.
Fyi Nigel'Sucker , I didnt eat Biscuits , bluffed you I ate noodles.
I'm still talking to you here. means I didnt choke on my food, :D
And If i'm a bitch, what are you ? :B