Early in th morning my mood is spoiled by some people.
First , it was Lynn.
Sports leader meeting. She sabo-ed me. Yet she still say she never sabo me.
Nilaoma . -.-
Second , I got caught by some people.
- Asking me reasons for why am I walking not in pairs , catching my socks , and saying that I aint fit to be the sports leader. Just because of my socks.
- Somebody said , Banleng's blog has vulgars , full of it . And I guess that person is trying to shoot me , and he shoot th wrong person. Still say Banleng give innocent face.
BANLENG IS NOT GUILTY , I SAY IT FIRST. I ADMIT ITS MY BLOG WHICH CONTAINS VULGARS. AND I DARE SAY THAT I DID NOT BADMOUTH YOU NOR ANY TEACHERS IN HUAYI SECONDARY SCHOOL. Take Legal Actions Against me ? GO AHEAD. I dont think you will be able to sue me just because of my blog containing vulgars luh .
Go on , take legal actions lah. My blog leh , not yours. My blog my say. Unhappy ? ALT F4 LAH . Monitoring my blog ? I KNOW LAH. Think I dumb sibo -.- I also NEVER EVEN SAY ANYTHING BAD AGAINST YOU. I DIDNT EVEN BADMOUTH ANY TEACHERS OR WHOSOEVER IN MY BLOG LEH. WTH.
Pissed lah. I'm trying to cut down using vulgars.
INCASE I GET SUED.
GO ON THEN , SUE ME SUE ME.
You're wasting your money, Economic recession.
Why not donate your money to people in need,
Instead of suing people for ..
RUBBISH ? -.- !
Thanks Gab for making me laugh , somehow :l