Went swimming in th morning ard 8.45am ~ heh .
There's this bloody bitch , make me yell at her early in th morning .
You see , I was crossing th road at SPC there. Then ah.
There got so many parts to let her pump oil .
She still chose to stop at middle of entrance to SPC.
I see le sibeh unhappy , i yell at her .
Me : Eh nahbeh. here got so many slot. you dont know how to choose one is it ? must stop here wait for your gigolo come find you ah , fuck .
Bitch : Siao ah you , scold me .
Me : I see you not happy I scold lah , you huan lo for what ! FUCK YOU LAH HOR , DRIVE AWAY LEH CHEEBYE .
Bitch : siao lang lah you .
Me : Nahbeh where not happy , cheebye , move lah .
( Passerbys all stare at her )
Bitch : Drive jiu drive !
Her fucktard attitude spoilt my day. PA 3990C . I remember th carplate okay :) Went to swimming pool , saw some shuaige LOL !
Rented float , then this man who is in charge of selling th float's tickets , damn guailan ! My mother ask to change coins , he say "MACHINE MACHINE MACHINE". talk like robot , my mother say. Then when I leave th toilet , i told my sis to act like this :
Sister : Can you help me change coins ?
Me : Machine machine machine .
Sister : Talk like robot sia .
Me : I am a robot. I give people 3 tight slaps. MACHINE MACHINE MACHINE (along w/ slapping action) LMFAO.
nahbeh , my sister keep making me scream , just because she hit me w/ float -.- sua sua , damn throw face :(
Bathed , then there is this weird cheena lady LOL. I was bathing and changing clothes , saw she hung her umbrella on th door O_o I purposely go push her umbrella till it drop on to th ground. Then she pick up lol . When I left th cubicle , she immediately push me aside then chiong in and bathe. Fucker LOL !
Went to eat , rained heavily , homed . Slept awhile , 2+ went to NTUC @ Jurong East Central. Had some snacks , walk to NTUC , hsh at 4pm :)
[edit at 2137]
Bryan that nub.
making me laugh like hell in msn.
Why ?
I'll say it tml ~