07 April 2009

319. Unluckyy ! D:

Stupid. Today kana dc , just because I never submit my Bio Sci file , workbook and practical book D: Its okay. I still have alot people pei me LOL. When I enter th dc room , so many people I know were in there , ^^

Today , something unlucky happened in class LOLLL. Th light bulb fused in my class, and smoke were coming out. Smelt like melted plastic. Banleng and Hanis saw that , they yelled , Alvin chiong to off lights and fans , Ayu and Amielia first to chiong out of class LOL. I coughed and felt dizzy , felt like vommiting too :l

Hmmmmmm, bored lah today , D: rotted at DC room D: Morning assembly , had heart-to-heart talk w/ Shiting'Sweety , told her somethings that were secrets among ourselves , :)

Aft DC , went to BBT shop w/ Siti'Sayang and Yibin'AlbertEinstienGranddaughter . :B hah , bought fries and passionfruit greentea , waited for 187 , then went home .

hsh at 1644.

btw , Happy birthday Cyrus , (:
14 alr ehs , last long w/ your stead .

[edited at 1920]

please lah uncle.
dont hong me and my friend.
please.
what you're telling me ,
is a different story you're telling me that you told my friend.
lmfao.
wan hong ?
you're not that smart enough , :)
I have evidence to prove
you're not honest :D