27 February 2009

Replies of tags (:

A million years since I've last replied my tags , Ohmygodszxszx. I shall start replying now .
*Gasp for breath* O:

_ ZENA♥: psps for got to put address. =PP
_ ZENA♥: Anyway, TAGTAGTAG. Link me up toos.
_ ZENA♥: HEY rachel! smile ! cry use up more muscles then smile do. so smile more. HAHA
* Haha , I will smile okaye :) anw thanks for tag , will link yous soon :)

Shiying.: Cheerup. (:
* Hahs , thanks :)

yibin: ahma♥ must always smile! :D
* Haha , w/ Sunnv ard , your ahma cfm will smile ! :)

♥SHERYL{:: as*
♥SHERYL{:: CHEER UP,treat this s a heavy experience,you'll get over it(: stay strong(: tags and loves ! <3s
* Haha , thanks ahliu for tag :) I will treat this as a heavy experience , and I'll stay strong . I promise you :)

CompletelyInsaned F'ion ♥: Booo ! ,Relinked (: ! , Tagged ! :D
CompletelyInsaned F'ion ♥: Boooo ! G.Chiobuu ! , Tagged for th day :D
* Thanks G.Chiobu ! (L) :D

Passerby: huayi ppl v.hiong meh i dun think so lor...4ppl from ur school talk to me then in the end say sorry to me...
* Maybe your case is different for mine :\ and what I'm trying to say that day , wasn't about how polite my sch people are. Is about teacher's attitude and stuffs . Some teachers are really really bias , FYI . And do you mind leaving down your name next time ? :\

yibin: ahma! :D i really come tag you le. x) got reward mah? :D
* See first lohr , Lollipop / Subway cookie ? :X

Junwei: aha i so special :D kk muz tc hor anything can just come find me :D
* Haha yeah luhs ! Who ask you , paikia :x haha will tc , you tc too :D yeahyeah , anything cfm find you uhs :)

CompletelyInsaned F'ion ♥: Im leaving yoo th tag of th smexy dayy ! :B
* Ohhhh thanks (L)

♥ F ' EEEON |: Oh paiseh ! , two days nvr tag D: bcos i go hospital -.- , Tagged :B , for ytd n today .
* Ohhhh thanks (L)

pearlyn: yah. i am so smart. printed 28 pages, also know print more then that. LOL
* Glad you know you're smart ! :x

Jocelyn!: ♥♥♥s ! (:
* (L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)s ! :)

Junwei: same de la haha . TALK TO ME IN MSN LE I FREAKING BORED AND INTRO SONG TO ME HAHA :D
* Haha , not much new songs lah , Chinese jiu got , aimai ? :x

Hanis: Kayaking ok la. I scared to capsized :0
* Same . I'm forced to capsize . boohooooooo T_T

JERALDINEE :D: HELLO:D TAGG FOR YOU LAHHXD
* I thought you save your dog until forget to tag me ? LOL ! KIDDING :x anw tq for tag :D

aLexL: Tag ni!
* Thank you thank you . Thanks for blanja-ing me th plain water today :\

Finally I'm done x.x anw , really , thanks Alex for th plain water LOL ;x
I never owe you any money x.x