27 February 2009

I'm trying very very very hard to be happy . D:
Hopefully I can :)
Thanks friends , for th comforts and th encouragement :D

Hmm , School was FUN today , I also dk how to say .
Geog class , did worksheet in class , den play around w/ classmates.
Music , anyhow do my music work O:
den anyhow hand in , confirm fail :\
English , Funniest period among the whole day .
Was having group discussion.
W/ Hanis , Desmond , Fitrah and Haikal.
Sabo-ed Haikal and Desmond nonstop.
Draw on Janice's paper w/ pencil.
Push to Haikal , ask him hold for me .
Den shout to Janice , " HAIKAL DRAW ON YOUR PAPER !! "
Den she angry dao chiong over to th front and take her things away :x

Funnnnnny.

Then There's this Indian teacher , I totally forgotten She's in class -.-
Cuz I was drawing a girl on whiteboard , w/ long hair. Red dot on her forehead :x
Den Haikal ask me erase , cuz she thought I was drawing her ROFL.
Den I jump up and down nonstop, while shouting for Fitrah to pass me the duster , heh .
Maths class . One word. B-O-R-I-N-G.
I fall asleep in class many time.
PE , didnt go because of some reasons.
Me and quite a few of my friends volunteered to be Sports leader . lmao -.-

Aft sch went Twinny's house , she get her vid for EL project into thumbdrive.
Headed back to school.
Went to HOD at lvl 1 , den went to level 4 .
Den back to lvl 1 .
Up to lvl 3 , up to lvl 4 , back to lvl 3 , down to 1 . den up to lvl 3's comp lab.

So , here's th map :
Level 1 > Level 4 > Level 3 > Level 4 > Level 3 > Level 1 > Level 3 .
LOL :\ never really walk ard lvl 2 .

Help Twinny's group do editing of vid for their EL project.
Den shunbian do Powerpoint slideshow for my Quote of the week thingy . :\
sian , Monday presenting leyszxszxszx. Must Clap for me , MUST ! :x
Was editing hao hao de. W/ Subtitles and stuffs for Twinny's group's vid.
I go save . Den forget save back up copy.
Checked thumbdrive. No files inside.
Sibeh pekcek and paiseh >.<
Den went to remake th vid for them again .
Sorry , Lynn's group :(

Aft th project thingy , went to 429 eat Chicken Rice ! :B
The uncle give us extra rice and chicken I think.
Never really notice.
Played DJ Max 2 for awhile on Lynn's PSP ,
den Bus-ed home.

Lynn's at M'sia now :B
I'll miss you twinneh ,
Come back Singapore soon x.x