28 February 2009

Happy 5 monthsary darling (L)
We'll last , heees :D

So Back to posting . gawd , i'm tired ! damn tired x.x
went out today w/ uncle and sister , went to usual place : CHEENATOWN . LOL .
sms-ed Xuanwei and Timmy along th way ~ Then messaged Darling to say Happy 5 monthsary :)
Met w/ Xuanwei soon . he told me he lost his way , aft i hang up th phone i laughed real hard.
Hah . Met him , took his PSP memory stick to load DJ MAX into my sis' PSP . bored uhs .
Then went to uncle house , keep messaging Timmy .

Aft that went home . There's this incident which made me real .. Pissed / High .
I dont know how to describe it O:
I was taking 197 home ,

looking out of window ..

Thinking back about th past , my ex ..
Ayee , tears dropped :\

Lets not talk about that , back to topic.
Slept in bus aft tearing .
Woke up , found out that .. Idk where am I in the bus .
Suddenly heard commotions at the front and back. Asked people what happened.
Guess what ?
THE BUS DRIVER WAS DRIVING TOWARDS BEDOK WHEN HE'S SUPPOSE TO GO JURONG EAST -.-
my god. I thought I board the wrong bus. Then alot people shout at driver ,
guided him the way to Jurong East.
Laughed real hard aft alighting .

Reached JE interchange, changed to 98 , bus home .
Then walk home. While walking , I saw some guys.
I thought I saw Mingkang in one of them . ZZ.
Then I continue walking.
I saw one indian guy , pulling up his sarong , saree or wadeva you call it.
I thought he was a flasher , I thought I saw his inside -.-

My god.
I freaked out , quickly walk home.

I've finished posting :B Tags will be replied at a later dateee.