Back home from sch :D !
As usual, today went to sch and etc, reached at 7.31am o,o !
Temperature taking and etc, blahblah .
Assembly+PCCG : Class commitee meeting. Ms Wong said she's nt teaching us maths aft next week o.o another trainee teacher will teach us D: !
PE : last 5 to reach ISH , kena punish by 20 pumping, thn ran outside sch. Target : Must reach sch in 6mins. But I reached sch in 7min 22sec, kena punish run extra one round, thn back to sch another 20pumping -_-''
Art&Craft : Went to Art room, Teacher said all girls must wear skirt, and tuck in shirt -_-'' Can't fold skirt somemore, D: !
Music : Did questionnaire. nothing much.
Recess : Didn't bother to eat .
English : Sleep :)
Maths : Probability, well, could understand, O: !
History : Mr Ting was very cute. At Visualiser there show one book, thn change to another book thn time say .. TADAHHHH. LOL.
Aft sch went to take 98 w/ Fazeela to JE interchange, walk to IMM, bought tuition assessment book, buy subway as lunch , she buy her Mac, she walk home, I bus home.
P/s : I saw Jason Chiang LOL.
P/s 2 : I miss subway alot o: !
P/s 3 : I miss 29787 alot , D: !