29 June 2009

407. Firstday of school !

Yep, school reopened today O: !
Siaoeh's school's still closed, cuz her school got one teacher kena Influenza A (H1N1)
LOL siaoeh, your year end hol kena eat away one week leh x: !

Back to post :) !

Woke up ard 6 today, lazed around and bathed O: ! Wore uniform etc, ate breakfast and tied hair, off to school x.x ! Purposely miss 187 today just to wait for Janice LOL. So I took 98 to school, today kinda fast. Waited for Janice for awhile, went into sch w/ Wenbin and Janice. Razak was at the other end of school, Rock climbing there de staircase I think. Thn me and Wenbin had this conv. :

Me : OMG RAZAK THERE, siamsiamsiam ! I want chiong upstair or not later tio catch x.x !
Wenbin : Yahlah thn walk faster lah, you think I won't get caught meh ? My hair comb so nicely with bright brown, obvious one leh.
Me : I know, your class suppose to be at lvl 1 ? Why come lvl 2 with me .
Wenbin : Cuz I have the same reason as you, WANT TO SIAM RAZAK MAH.

thn we both LOL-ed, and walked to class w/ Janice. Temperature taking excercise, boringgg.
Maths aftermath, awhile only, thn was Physics.

Physics : Learnt about Electricity ? LOL , th teacher joker nahs.
Maths : Learnt about Probability. Easy to understand o,o !
Chinese : Did nothing much, adminstration stuffs.
Recess : Had Chicken rice, Rice and not chicken, I eat only Rice x: !
(Bio) Science : Another teacher came to relieve Mrs Chen, she's away on maternity leave, awhs.
PE : Talked about NAPFA test and th upcoming vigorous trainings, lol.
English : Read Straits time and slackslack.

Soon, school was over o: ! Now I prefer to go back to school , x) !
Janice pei me wait for bus. Thought of taking th 187 first, but was super pack plus, saw someone.. So yeap, missed tht bus. Next 187 came, boarded it and home-d. Ohyes, I saw ChiaYiLong today LOLOLOL. LONGTIMENOSEE.

Thanks Janice for pei-ing me to wait for bus ! :D
If can tmr we go for pepperlunch ? x: !
Valval, no Yijinggg. Wna go ? :D !