baaaaaah , I dislike my mother D:< !
Forgot to help her do sth and scold me as though she will not be able to scold me in th future like tht.
I asked aunty if i could buy hair dye,
she said she has some at home.
I WNA DYE MY HAIR BROWNNNNN :B
alittle la , at th end of th hair.
Ask my father and he kpkb nonstop .
Sua , ask my mother tht bitch later x:
Went out as usual today , JE Central . BORING.
I dislike my mother and father can ):
I wna dye hair , they kpkb me dao siaoo .
I dye alittle nia ! Even my aunty says its okay to do so o:
If my aunty's my mum how great can it be :D
Oh yahs , I'm replying tags now , :]
(replying tags from 29th may , lazy to reply others , sorry !)
Emily : LOL thanks for counting down to my birthday , :D Stop saying I ahlian can ): I not ahlian , I not old :B
Weiping : Thanks for th birthday wishes :D
Janice : Thanks steadstead ! My birthday wish was to last long with you ! <3
Xinyun : Thanks eh zharborh ! <3
Shi Ting : haha , thanks for birthday wishes , :D
Junwei : Welcome , :D Mai sad luh hur , jiayous ah , :D :D
Guess who : I put your name already ! :D
Shi Ying : Thanks for th birthday wishes :D
Fion : Thanks for th birthday wishes :D
Wanxing : Thanks for th birthday wishes :D
Kailing Jie : Thanks precious jiejie ! luvsluvs !
Peiqi : Okay , :D
Guess who : HAHA HEHE HAHA HO ! :B
Rebecca : No luhs x.x Preciouslove then pretty k ! :D hahaaaahs . Thanks for th belated birthday wish , its okay ehs , :D hah , luvyoutoo ! <3