30 May 2009

374. Happy Birthday to myself , :D

Happy birthday to myself , hahaha ! x:
Happy birthday to Chengguan too , :B
So "heng" tht our birthday fell on th same day .
Last year always bicker, and forced him to call me jiejie cuz i older thn him x; !

Thanks to those friends of mine, for th birthday wishes ! :D

Not in order ;

Shiting
Yunxuan
Alex
Emily
Sister
Weiping
Janice
Junwei
Timmy
Ernest
Jingpoh
Sheryl
Yibin
Wenxin
Kimberley'Aiai
Vanessa'Cokelight
Fion Girlf'ee
Xinyun
Zena
Miaoqi
-BUBBLE from audi
Francis (RuneScape friend'lasttime:B)
Hanis !
Pearlyn twinny
Shiying
Yockyen'Sweetheart

More to go ! :B thanks again everyone ,
Treasure you guys much as friends of mine , luvs ! <3

Not going out today because ..
-Weather was damn hot.
-Nobody jio me out.
-Too late to go out already .

So yeaaahs , want jio , jiu tmr , or tuesday bahs , :D
Will be away for dinner ard 7+ , back ard 8+ o:
Meanwhile I go bargain w/ my mummy to lemme play audi again , teeheeeee.

And before I forget this !
Junwei , I luv you k , mai sad hur LOL ! <3


[edited at 1603 !]


Ahahaaaa ! I found a pic from Yibin'Granddaughter de blog !
Me and a few guys helping Ron wear his garbage-material bra , :D

.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.





















Credits to Yibin Granddaughter ! <3