20 May 2009

362. done.

Reply tags first .

Guess who: Cherry cherry boom boom :D
*Starstruck song lol . Ehs , who ? o_o

-IPOKEYOU: HAI , ILOVEYOUUUUUU
-IPOKEYOU: HAI , ILOVEYOUUUUUU
-IPOKEYOU: HAI , ILOVEYOUUUUUU
-IPOKEYOU: HAI , ILOVEYOUUUUUU
-IPOKEYOU: HAI , ILOVEYOUUUUUU
-IPOKEYOU: HAI , ILOVEYOUUUUUU
*HAI ME LUV CHU TOO (L)

' 爱我 , Y.♥ !: Woah , Sweetheart , lax x: I know how you feel now , but we cant rewind the time . @@" Just stay happy (L) ily . ;D
*Hah yeah , thanks uhs sweetheart , ilyt (L) :D

-Shuhui: luv*
-Shuhui: Guai c: mama luv you more lidat.
-Shuhui: OR MAYBE SOME SUAGU CREATURE SO BOLIAO WALAN WEI. NO MONEY GOT STREET BE A BEGGAR DEN BUY CASH FOR URSELF LAH. SON/DAUGHTER AH, MUST BE INDEPENDANT ALR. HOW OLD LIAO. MAMA TINK GIVING U IS A DISGRACE/
-Shuhui: you must say: LIMBEI KA LI KONG. DK WHICH HAIRLESS CREATURE GO HACK WAEH ACC. WHICH DOGGY BETTER OWN UP NW, BE FAITHFUL TO OWNER ALRYT :)
-Shuhui: Which tard sia? -.- useless nehneh.
*Shuhui ni hen lame leh LOL . and please la . I not xiaohaizi. According to age I bigger thn you in age ! Hack le also cant do anything. Make do w/ current acc, chionging nub acc too , :]

' 爱我 , Y.♥ !: Booohhh's sweetheart ! xD Happy 2nd month to you too .
*Happy 2nd month , (L) 170509 .

withlove , JIEYI ♥: MUMMY ! IMY canszxc . happy 2nd month ! :D
*Happy 2nd month , (L) 170509 .

' 爱我 , Y.♥ !: Sweetheart ! (L) ;D Tagged yoh's ilyilyilyyyyy manymanyy !
*Tqs sweeeeeetheart ! (L) luv you many too !

-Shuhui: still dare say wait me alot of yrs, got once pangseh me lorh ._. hai wo wait for 1hr. i come back den janice tell me u nt coming ._. how sad.
-Shuhui: LIMBU SCARE LEH HOW MANXCZ. LAONIANG DUN DARE GO UR SCH LAH ._. SO SCARE LAH HOWHOW.
*Scared ? Don't meet me at LJS tmr then. I go rape Janice then see my mood lohr , if happy then find you , if not I don't come find you ^o^

Parts of tags were Edited.
Sorry If I edited it , :/
I appreciate you guys, your tags ,
luvs all . xoxo .

Today's last paper. Chinese Listening Compre . Easy , aft paper sleep.
Released at 0830. Didn't bring thermometer. 1hr DC , 0900 -1000 .
Mr.R confiscated ezlinks and aft DC then return.
Aft tht met w/ Janice , Pei Jingpoh to wait for 185.
Tianzu sit until th chair at Foyer is spoilt ^o^

Aft Jingpoh took 99 as 185 wasnt here , 185 came aft 99 left and I laughed like ahai.
Took 99 again w/ Janice , turn one rd ~ Slept in bus .
I missed somebody alot ):
Alighted at Huayi backgate. Crossed opposite and took 187 to JP .
Saw Kimberley - JurongSec :]
Went JP , eat Pepperlunch.
Aft Pepperlunch , ate my Greentea icecream. Smuggle it up to th bus.
Ate it in bus , reached my hse there sth happened .

I was abt to alight , ran dwn th bus from upper to lower deck.
There's this aunty who boarded th bus at my block there.
She block my way from alighting .
"EXCUSE ME LAH."
She still block me.
Driver closed door. I want press bell.
HER HAND BLOCK ME , FUCK !
I "OI" in th bus , th driver open th door .

Alighted , and first vulgar was : CHEEBYE LA.
Janice was shock , :\
Sorry for giving you a scare.
Pei her wait for 180 .
Home-d.

Babyyyyyyy ):
Sorry for ignoring you for th past 4days :\
Really regretted it.
Went MIA is it ? ):
Sms you also no reply D:
Blaaaaahs , sorry luhs bi !
i luv you very much , <3



Fion ! another 6days to yours ,
10days to mine !
I LOVE FIONTIOHYUNJIA TO TH MAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ! xoxo !

yayyeeeeeee. bi finally replied my message hurs ! <3
luv you lahszx bi ! <3