19 May 2009

361. Maths P2 cfm fail D:

Have a feeling tht Paper 2 for maths today , cfm fail -,-
Because whatever I never study , it came out .
Whatever I studied, it didnt come out.
QU NI MA DE . D:


Nearly late for sch today . Bloody 98 is damn slow .
I reached busstop , and th 98 driver see me yet drive away !
QU NI MA DE.
Waited for 98 till 0710 , reached sch at 0728 .
Wasn't late at all ^^


Started paper early , ended early .

Left class, headed to JP again .
Kinderjoyyyyyy ! :B Pepperlunch. But ate th Greentea icecream only O:
Before tht , NTUC w/ Kinderjoy and Sushiiiiii O:
Went w/ Janice , otw to JP was crazy . laughing like mad ,
and those sec 1 kiddos look at me in 157 :\
k nvm.

Aft pepperlunch. Ask Janice pei me home. She say see first.
In th end bus came. She board th bus .

One stop later ..

"WHY AM I ON THE BUS WITH YOU!?"


LOL X: See , you took bus w/ me on your own , you're willing to do so . I didnt force you ^o^

Saw some JSS girls -,- all like act cute plus lian , no offence -,-
Reached my hse there , Janice waited for bus to go home .
Always wanted 178 , but 180 come , hehe .
So yeah , home and audi-ed .

Meanie's away on camp O:
Meanie uhs , t'care in camp :B
See you back on fri ~ :B