Happy Mothers' Day ,
To all the mothers out there :D
And ah , I've got gan-daughters and gan-sons , why all no wish me happy mothers' day -___-
nevermind.
JANICE AH.
Call you , message you. no respond.
Battery dead is it ? O:
If dead shld come my hse dwnstair use public phone, or come up my hse mahhh .
I'm sure you know where my hse is horrrr.
Ok I now go busstop find you . BYE .
[edit at 1112]
HAH I'm home.
Called Janice again and she said she at home. reason ?
Phone no batt.
So i'm going to gym at 1 i think .
OOOPS. I said tht I'm going gym. HOW SHY.
[edited at 2003]
woooo. Back long ago hehehe x:
Went Gym w/ Janice. Ran on th running track thingy, then do th cycling thingy.
Then headed to swimming pool . at tht time i having headache ._.
Went to rent float , nothing much to play though -__-
Disturbed Indian guy, here's th conv. roughly lah.
Me : Eh hai.
Indian guy : Eh haaalo .
Me : You how tall har ?
Indian : (speaks in weird language)
Indian : You speak English aaaaaah ?
Me : YEAHLAH . You . How . Tall ?
Indian : 5.83 .
Me : Impossible tht tall. Forget it BYE.
Indian : Bye .
rofl. then 5 cheena guys came and blocked th stairway. I pekcek, and I did starjump in water, splash all over them , first few time they didnt siam. But at th last time, i swim and suddenly jump up , "RRRRRRRRRRRRR" all siam. all runaway ROFL !
Then there's this cute little guy. swimming. Then I swim swim swim . "BOOOOOOMBAAAA" . he scallops and swim away. Second time I swim and suddenly jump up "RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" then he runaway . Third time I said hi, his face red and swim away. Janice laughing like ahai.
Aft tht went to Jacuzzi pool. Stay there awhile. Then my float. WENT MISSING ! FUCK. I chiong ard to find my float. Then saw two fuckers taking it. Run there and kaobei them.
Me : Eh you take my float leh nahbeh.
Malay boy : I where got take .
Me : Want me bring this float go check ? FUCK .
Malay boy : ...
Me : Give me back lah , nahbeh .
Malay boy : ok thank you .
-.- instead of saying sorry he said thnk you. and he used for so long -.- luckily i found it or not I have to pay for th lost of float ): then. he and his sister runaway =.=
Went to th slide there de pool. There's this old man looking at us sheeeping-ly. Then me and Janice pretend tht we're splashing each other, and splashed this old man. and he yelled at us.
Old man : Eh Ladies, did I offended you or something ? (InChinese)
Me : No lah. Splash her mah. Splash dao you treat it as bathing lohr , (diaos him)
Then we continue splashing him. He pekcek and left LOL . another little cute girl. She played w/ us. This year she Pri. 6 o: damn adorable. aft tht we bathed, and there's this irritating girl keep banging th door when I bathe -.-
Aft tht walk ard 300+ , walked to 320, bus-ed to Mac @ 254 , ate and home-d :D