09 May 2009

351. somebodeh clone me o:














Lesboh is my cloneee ! :D













She's me , I'm her ! :B
Woooo , fun playing this LOL . Idk why suddenly I thought of playing this ~
Sick today, due to lack of sleep nowadays.
Today's Vesak Day , suppose to go Temple praying .
But Uncle never come and fetch us , so I was kinda lazy , plus its very inconvienient -.-
So in th end I never go. Maybe next week I go alone pray bah .
Woke up ard 9 , waited for tuition teacher to come , she came at 9.40 .
Sister started Tuition first , then I'm ard 10.45 @_@
Aft tuition , went to play PSP , then went to IMM for pepperlunch again ~.~
Aft lunch went to Challenger to buy my printer ink -.- Luckily i bring $32.
Printer ink , $17.10 , my Thumbdrive , $14.90 .
Total : $32 . Exactly $32 LOL . so , no money already ):
My mummy allowed me to buy new bag for birthday ! :D
Aft Challenger , went to MiniToons ._.
Saw Cheryl.T and Vivian.N o_o
LOL , they're beside my sister :\
Aft MiniToons , HyperMart , then home :D
Wooooo , me and Lesboh going to take Similar IGN ! :D
hehehee , monday changing it x: