This means tmr there's school !
This means, Friday is start of all major papers !
Ohmytian. I didn't even revise siaaaaa D:
Guess I gotta start revising it now ):
Ohyes , today somebody is back from M'sia I think O:
But he didnt tell me what time he's back ,
Or not I can spam him messages till his phone lags ! xD
Hehs , if you see this don't blame me okay .
Going out soon , as usual ; JE Central :)
Waiting for Uncle to come drive us over ~.~
I feel like buying kinderjoy again , shuld I ?
Thursday I bought one and I got a SHARK ! :B
But My crocodile is still much more cuterrrrrrrr .
[edit at 1752]
Just woke up from sleeping @_@
I realise I'm having slight fever and headache.
Hopefully by tmr it wont be alright xD
I luv being sick heheheeeee.
Today is a boring day.
Sunday is always boring.
[edited again at 2024]
Went to see doctor , came back not long ago @_@
See doctor not abt fever and etc,
But abt my eyes .__. Sensitive, and I've finished my eyedrops D:
Seen th doctor, he told my mama we need not pay consultation fees,
LOL ! Thats super gooood x: Left th clinic w/o paying.
Th ladies at th counter were like staring at me and my mama , hehehe .