02 May 2009

345. Shared blog , O:

Made a shared blog last night w/ my dearest Fion'Girlfee ! <3
Heheheeee , we're both siao over taugua ; in other words ,
FriedTofu ! :B

Chatted w/ Junwei , he told me he is going to Gym/Swimming at JE now !
He is going for Gym now , later swimming .
Idw see him later when swimmingggg. Cuz I might be going Swimming at same place too .__. !
Ahahaha , You go gym more like step one muscular niahs hors , Junwei x:
hehehe .

I'm bored to death. Can someone go out w/ me ?
Like , Jio me out before 1 ._.
Aft 1 maybe stay home / go swimming with uncle cuz he is driving me .
mwahahaszxszxszx .

Suddenly I miss auditionsea very much o:

[edited at 1652]
Back from IMM quite sometimee already :B
Went there for lunch. This time is different.
Brought my lil'sissy along :D
Jay-walked for 2 times. and my aunty knew I jaywalked w/ my sister.
And I got scolding twice :\
Went to Ajisen to see what we can eat , nothing me and my sis like .
Went to Pepper lunch. Today is my second time of th week eating it alreadyyy ~

Aft lunch went to MiniToons ,
Saw Rosslynn and her friends :)
Aft that headed to Daiso , then Hypermart,
At Hypermart saw Mrs Lisa Kwok O_O
Aft tht hsh :D