I dont really feel like blogging for todayyyyyy :l
Tuition teacher coming soon ,
ohhhh man.
I never do tuition work x: So yeah , now I'm gna do it ^^
Audi-ed w/ FAM people , then went to friendster ~
Hmm. My neighbour's baby today nv wear pampers.
AND.
HE.
PEED.
IN.
MY.
ROOM !
The floor :(
Its okay. I hate him , nah kidding . he too adorable le lah x:
[edited at 8.58pm.]
I'm coughing damn hard now -.-
Idk why , I have red , teary eyes.
Please be assured that I dont have sore eyes lah -.-
Wahlao ehszx , I sibeh sad nowadays D:
Hen Jialat lah :(
I haolian awhile , ^^
January
30-Jan-2009 English (63-B4) 23-Jan-2009 Maths N Level (15-F9) 28-Jan-2009 Literature (50-C6) February
06-Feb-2009 Maths N Level (60-B4) 05-Feb-2009 Lower Sec Science (57-C5) 10-Feb-2009 Science (60-B4) 24-Feb-2009 Maths N Level (40-E8) 02-Feb-2009 Geography (63-B4) 25-Feb-2009 Geography (50-C6) 19-Feb-2009 Literature (60-B4) 28-Feb-2009 English (60-B4) March
06-Mar-2009 Maths N Level (30-F9) 12-Mar-2009 Lower Sec Science (47-D7) 09-Mar-2009 MT Chinese (72-A2) 19-Mar-2009 Maths N Level (75-A1) 02-Mar-2009 Geography (80-A1)