School life seriously sucks , D:
Broke couple w/ --AHJUNx3~ already ~ back to single.
Had a tiff w/ mother yesterday morning before school.
Bro , sorry for getting you involved :l
Stupid school -.-
I hate going to school.
All teachers are pint pointing me.
DAMNYOUSZXSZXSZX.
Today had CCA , chiobu coach's last day D:
Fat one coming back next week , SHAG.
Aft CCA went to BBT shop w/ Fazeela ,
Had heart-to-heart talk w/ her .
Told her many of my secrets :)
Bus-ed home tgt ~
nahbehhhhh. 310309.
I wont forget how you toyed me , boy.
Nehneh lehhhhhhhh.
I got muscle aches , :(
Kind people out there ,
dont make me run after you for no reason :(
I is very tired ,
My leg is very painnnnnn :(
I is want cry already :(
I is sad , LOOOOL.
wahlao ehszx, I hate school !@#$%^&*()
School like !@#$ . x:
People who ask me abt my blog labels ,
Please dont continue asking / forcing me to say.
I wont be saying it. :)
QUIT ASKING ME .