Back in posting :B
I'll do posting for today and yesterday , hahs .
YESTERDAY o:
House practice , FUN . Sports leaders slack , just help Senio Sports leaders nia . Me , Zena , Pearlyn , Banleng , Fitrah and Weiping slacked x: Played w/ Sec 1s , then break time jiu play w/ Seniors LOL ! Banleng knocked her head , she laugh and cry at same time .
Today D:
Wasnt a good day. 2N1 didnt bring their opera mask , APPLAUSE FOR US ! MWAHAHA x: Slept in English class , Teacher woke me up once , I wake up for 10sec then sleep again , then she never make me le x:
Pearlynn disturbed me , D: She said I got kissable lips , people kiss me then I'll wake up -.- Then I said , LYNN DIAMLAH , I WANT SLEEP ALSO CANT. Then they stunt tio , Lynn , Sheryl stunt tio -.- k ignore them , They're bullies. TODAY THEY PANGSEH-ED ME ! x.x Today No PE , boring . Went JP aft sch w/ Hanis and Fitrah , then hsh at 13.50 :)
Gab , Sorry eh .
MIA-ing recently. Wont be in audi so often.
Plus .. there's other reasons D:
Sorry , ignore me if you want .
Couple was broke by my ex couple .
Believe it or not , up to you.
bye.
Edited at 2217 hour :
People I'm bored. Who can entertain me.
I only can habbo. Chat at msn.
Habbo. Chat at msn.
Habbo. Chat at msn.
REPEATING DE LEH MY ROUTINE :(
April's fool is coming.
I luv it. <3
ChengGuan. Please lah.
Make Shi Ting cry , yet dont dare apologize ?
Hello. House practice only.
Cheering for their own house got wrong ?
Wahlao , same house as you sibeh throw face.
No matter how lousy Citius is , you need not do this ,
Jeering Shi Ting , yell into her ear to say that she's lousy ,
and push her away . -.-
I know everything okay.
Change your attitude. Dont make people dislike you just because of this matter.
We've been tolerating you for very long already.
THIS IS A PIECE OF ADVICE.
I'm not saying that I'll get you into trouble.
Please dont go around telling people I want tio you.
What for I tio you . I not so boliao like you ,
Anyhow want tio people -.-
STOP CALLING ME JAPANESE GIRL -.-
I DONT LOOK LIKE ONE.
LAST YEAR YOU SLAP ME ,
I TILL NOW STILL NOT HAPPY HOR , NAHBEH .
imissyoualot.