25 March 2009

308. boreddddd o:

Today , i is got problem in my head. Idk why.

Almost late for school. 1 more min and i'm late :) mwahaha . Bus driver damn arrogant.
Took same bus home , as th bus i board in th morning ~

aft school went home. lunch-ed and audi-ed w/ FAM people ~
Had meeting o.o then break couple w/ -NIGHTMAREx3.

Sorry ehs ! x.x
Cpl-ed with -Gabgab instead , :B

Ehs , See here lah Gab.
Dont say I never update.
I too lazy to update , so I update this much .
Please be glad , babeh ~ <3 LOL.




Hai , I is back updating at 7.46pm.
I is sibeh sian.
Reason to online ?
I need to chiong CME project.
300words for each section.
3 section to do.
Please calculate for yourself how much words do I need to type .

Gabgab. talk to me in msn. I'm rotting ):

hai. I updated again at 7.53pm.
Gabgab asked me to write 150words essay abt him before he tags me ):

fine. I'll do it once.

I luv Gabgab.
I luv Gabgab.
I luv Gabgab.
I luv Gabgab.
I luv Gabgab.
I luv Gabgab.
I luv Gabgab.
I luv Gabgab.
I luv Gabgab.
I luv Gabgab.
I luv Gabgab.
I luv Gabgab.
I luv Gabgab.
I luv Gabgab.
I luv Gabgab.
I luv Gabgab.
I luv Gabgab.
I luv Gabgab.
I luv Gabgab.
I luv Gabgab.
I luv Gabgab.
I luv Gabgab.
I luv Gabgab.
I luv Gabgab.
I luv Gabgab.
I luv Gabgab.
I luv Gabgab.
I luv Gabgab.
I luv Gabgab.
I luv Gabgab.

okay i edited again.
he's sad.
and i luv him , k ? :)

dont sad lah Gabgabbbb .
iluvchu okaye.




edited at 9.28pm.

hai , Gabgab wants me to post this .
What he said to me on blog lol .

Babeh ,i'll count every grain of sand .
In every beach , just to show how much i luv you . <3

If every raindrop represents my love for you .
then it will rain forever .
<3 babeh .

is it touching ? Yes I think so :D heh , iluvchu babeh.

Audi cpl only. Dont think anyhow :B