Yes yes yes.
I'm forever bored, nothing seems to , entertain me LOL ! mwahaha x:
School's , FINE. I'm happy today my skirt didnt get caught :D
mwahaha , didnt seem to see Mr.R today O.o
Saw Denise'Darlingsteady , and Yijing'Childhoodcookie. took same bus as them to school, mwahaha. Crapped a lil' w/ Yijing'Childhoodcookie x: then she alighted , then Denise'Darlingsteady alighted, then me ~
Reached school , saw friends . awhile later went to hall , blahblahblah. bored.
DNT , I finished filing my acrylic thingy , but teacher dont allow me to glue , :(
Because , 3 mins more would be th end of class !
He still say , 3 min also cannot cook maggie noodle properly uhs x;
I laugheddd , then went back to class for Chinese :D
Mdm.C said I become guaihaizi le ! She's gna reward me w/ Candies (Jump around) mwahaha.
Recess , nothing much o.O
Geography , again , I slacked in class . But I did make notes for Geog. I DID MAKE NOTES !!! LOL. I'm trying to prove that Imma guaikia x:
English , slacky period. Do a lil' work , then playeddddd ~
Physics , wasted 30+mins sleeping :)
Aft school , bus-ed home w/ Barney , :B
Audi-ed and found new cpl x: