22 March 2009

305. Random blog quiz :) second post of day.

10 Are you's

1.Are you single?
Yeap :)

2.Are you happy?
Nah , D:

3.Are you bored?
Superrrrrr.

4.Are you fair?
What kind of fair o:

5.Are you Italian?
Sing-ah-pour lang :D

6.Are you intelligent?
Nopee x:

7.Are you honest?
At times , heees.

8.Are you nice?
No I'm not x:

9.Are you Irish?
Sing-ah-pour lang :D

10.Are you Asian?
Yes , LOL.

10 Facts.

1.Full name:
Tong RuiQi Rachel :B

2.Nickname:
Darlie , and I cant think of any LOL.

3.Birth place:
Sing-ah-pour !

4.Hair colour:
Black , alittle brown , that teeny-winny-little brown.

5.Natural Hair style:
Natural curve+straight hair o.o

6.Eye colour:
Black / Dark brown .

7.Birthday:
300595.

8.Mood:
Bored + sad , D:

9.Favourite colour:
Black , Red , Pink , Grey , White :D

10: 1 place you'd like to visit:
Heaven ,

10 things about my love life.

1.Have you ever been in love?
Yeap .

2.Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not really.

3.Do you currently have a crush?
Yes I have a crush , :D

4.Have you been hurt emotionally?
duh.

5.Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Yes LOL.

6.Have you ever had your heartbroken?
Yes :(

7.Have you ever liked someone but never told them?
Now lohr.

8.Are you afraid of commitment?
Nope , :)

9.Who was the last person who hugged?
Him , and I miss it , D:

10.Who was the last person you said i love you to?
Cant rmb , should be him , D:

This or that

1.Love or Lust?
Luv.

2.Hard liquor or beer?
Hard Liquor :D

3.Cat or Dog?
Cat :)

4.A few best friends or any regular friends?
Cliques ? :D

5.Creamy or Crunchy?
Depends ~

6.Pencil or Pen?
Mechanic Pencil and Gel pen :D

7.Money or Happiness?
Can I have both , I'm greedy !

8.Day or Night?
Can I have both , I'm greedy !

9.IM or phone?
Phone luhs !

10.Wild night out or Romantic night in?
Can I have both , I'm greedy !

10 Have you evers

1.Been caught sneaking out?
YES LOL

2.Seen a polar bear?
ZOOZOOZOO !

3.Done something you regret?
Who doesn't ?

4.Bungee jumped?
Nah.

5.Eaten food that fell on the floor?
Nah.

6.Finish the entire jaw breaker?
Nope.

7.Been caught naked?
When I was a young cute little kiddo , LOL.

8.Have you ever wanted an ex-gf/bf back?
Yes , NOW .

9.Cried because you lost a pet?
Nope.

10.Wanted to disappear?
Now , :(

10 Preferences in partner

1.Smile or eyes?
Both :D

2.Light or dark hair?
Light bahs , dark also can :)

3.Hugs or kisses?
Both , <3

4.Shorter or taller?
Tall ! :B

5.Intelligent or attraction?
Alittle smart , alittle dumb.

6.Topman or Zara?
Topman :B

7.Funny or serious?
Funny and serious , depending on situation.

8.Older or younger?
Older by 1 - 3 years , younger but 6 months ! :B

9.Outgoing or quiet?
Outgoing :)

10.Sweet or bad?
Sweeeeeet luhs !

10 Have yous

1.Ever performed in front of a large crowd?
Yes LOL !

2.Talked on the phone longer than 1 hour?
Yes , 3 hour plus :B

3.Ever walked on hands?
Nope.

4.Been to a rock concert?
Nope.

5.Ever been in a cheerleading team?
Nope.

6.Ever been in a dance team?
Nope.

7.Ever been in a sports team?
Yes LOL.

8.Ever been in a drama play/production?
Yes LOL.

9.Ever owned a BMW/Mercedes Benz/Escalade/Hummer/Bentley?
Too young for that ,

10.Ever been in a rap video?
Nope.

10 Lasts

1.Last phone call u made:
Forgotten , :B

2.Last person u hugged:
Him D:

3.Last person(s) u hung out with:
FionTioh , G.Choubu :B

4.Last time u worked:
Never work before ^^

5.Last person you talked to:
Parents ~

6.Last person you texted:
Nigel.T brother (L)

7.Last person u went movie wif:
Parents and sister :B

8.Last website u visited:
http://www.habbo.com.sg ,
http://www.blogger.com ,
http://www.722435x3.blogspot.com ! :B

9.Last person you missed:
Him .

10.Last person you cried for:
Him .