21 March 2009

303. Emotional , thats all I can say.

Bored.

Swimming at 1.45 . Went to bathe at 2+ cuz Its raining. Headed to Hawker Centre to have lunch , then Uncle drived us home.

When I came out of th bathroom at th Swimming pool.
This aunty fucking irritated me I super swear , -.-

She just came up from swimming pool.
Then her whole body wet , sat on th bench that people sit / put bag .
She saw I come out , she chiong into bathroom .

Th seat was wet , I was fucking angry cuz I couldnt place my bag , idiot.

Me : Wahlan eh , which pubor sit until here so wet , ninabeh , I cant put my bag. FUCK HER LAH.
Aunty : (Stared back at me)
Everyone stared at me. -.-

Bored leh, entertain me.

Dammit , I have whole lots of tag to reply.
Please bear w/ Wordy post , :)

Fionn: Tagged{:! ,
-Thanks , :D

[SHI TING]`♥: RACHEL~ ;D Come bac to TAG!
-Thanks , :D

KATRINEE(:: TAG you uh !(;
-Thanks , :D

faiz: halo housefly. LOL. link meeeee (:
faiz: halo housefly. LOL. link meeeee (:
-Cheeken never die , dont call me housefly :(

Fionnn: TAGGED {: ,
-Thanks , :D

Y.♥: Sweetheart ! (L)
-Sweetheart ! (L)

passed: Nice blog (: btw u so chio ;D wad is the song in ur blog ? (:
-Thanks :) not chio uhs , :l 40+ songs , mind giving th starting / part of th song lyrics you heard and rmbered ? x:

Fionnnnn: Ohya , i quited alr , no nid touch tht blog alr , :D .
Fionnnn: Taggedd{: ! ,.
-Thanks , :D Haiyoo , quit and join and quit and join , mafan leh x:

Nigel: Helloo Rachel . Fam name change liao la dey . update :o
-Brother , I update le ! is you who never update uhs , D: (L)

Hanis: Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my. Soo 'adorable'?
-Shutup. I'm more adorable than you , lmfao x:

Siaochi !: hao jiu no tag (:
-Yeah luhs , LOL !

Valarie: hi eileena here. :D thnks for tag.
-Hah , Thanks , :D

♥zhuangwei: tagg (:
♥zhuangwei: tagg (:
-Thanks , :D Erzi (L)

Fionnnnn:D: TAGGED{: ! ,
-Thanks , :D

Lishannnn :}: helo. hah. meet up SOON bahs.
-Hah , yeah :D

Y.♥: Sweetheart ♥ , here to tag ! xD
-Thanks sweetheart , (L) :D

PEIQI(:: Tagged too (:
-Thanks , :D

♥ὠϵIϸINNɠت: TAGG-ED ;D
-Thanks , :D

` K - ! ♥: Whoa ! aiai neh link me ehs ):
` K - ! ♥: AIAI ♥ ; iloveyou yoh ! ;D
-Link le uhs , :D ilyt aiai , (L)

Fionn:D: TAGGED {: , <3 , imyvm
-Thanks , :D imyvmt. <3

GRACE.!: View and commented! :D
-Thanks , :D

Y.♥: Lols . Sweetheart , dun deny khayys . Once a chiobu , always a chiobu . Haha ! ILY ♥ ! ;D
-Nono , must deny. I not chio luh uhs , x.x sweetheart is chio , I not chio luhs , :D

` J !- sweetened heart♥: link me worr! xD
` J !- sweetened heart♥: woah! my mami is a DUAchiobu ehhs! xDD
-No luh nver , I where chio ! x.x Linked alr , :D

` K - ! ♥: my aiai is duachiobu ~! quickquick , thank me . LOL !
` K - ! ♥: AIAI ! tags yoh (: iloveeeeyou ! xD
- thanks aiai , (L) iloveeeeeedieyou , :D I not chio , LOL.

Y.♥: Lols ! Sweetheart is a chiobu ! xD Anw , it's Yock yen . Hahaaa ! xD
-No luh sweetheart , I not chio lehs , D:

Jocelyn!: 11 more days! (L)
-7days more baby , (L) :D

# vanessa;: hey yoooo <3>
-Linked , <3

Fionn
: Tagged{: .
-Thanks , :D

Hanis: Ehhhh, I didnt see u tag me ask re-link. Paiseeeeey ah
Hanis: Woah, so fierce? Relaz ahh. Anw, seriously, u want me re-link not? :p
-LOL , hahas :)

Chiyo/Shiyi: Hi KaoBu/Rachel! Tags :D
-Thanks , :D

Klair / Hann: RACHELL! Tags :D Must attend meetings punctually arh :D
Klair / Hann: RACHELL! Tags :D Must attend meetings punctually arh :D
-Thanks , :D hah , I try , x:

YIxuan :D: Tagged :D mwahaha.
-Thanks , :D Ramen ? x:

Fionnnn:D: Taggedd{:! , I (luv) G.Choubuu RachelTong {: !
Fionnn:D: Weeee ! ROFL , chnged blogskinned :D
Fionnn:D: Tagged{: ! , scarly yoo shy oso x: , ROFL
-Thanks , :D hah , That day meet le , we also never shy or what x: I luv G.Choubuu FionTioh :D

Hanis: Heeey babe. Should I re-link u or something?
-You relink alr right ? :D

(♥♥)SHERMINE: Thankyouuuu :DDDDD
-Welcome , :D

♥, JANICE (:: CHI-NAAAA DOLLLLLLLLLLLLL :DDDDDDDD
-I is not Cheena doll :( REOWWWWW , SCRATCH YOU :D

kailing: tagged, love uue
-Thanks , :D luv you too Jie , (L)

T.Peiqi ♥: Enjoy your trip at sentosa sexayee, miss ya :)
-Thanks , :D

Fionnn:D: TAGGEDD ! :D !
-Thanks , :D

[SHI TING]`♥: <3>
-(L) Thanks , :D

Wen Xin !!: BOOHOOS! you never link me , i go capsize you ahh ! Hahahs , TAGGED!
-You also never link me , :(

Jocelyn!: Tags yo ♥ :)
-Thanks baby , (L) :D

SHUHUI:): SIAOEH, I TML GOING CAMP LIAO LEH! WILL MISS YOU DE K D: !
-YOU'RE BACK AND I MISS YOU FUCKING LOADS , x:

Fion.T: Taggedd {: !
-Thanks , :D

turtle: yo zhar bor
turtle: yo zhar bor
-Didi ! :D

[SHI TING]`♥: Happy marh? <3
[SHI TING]`♥: Rachel~ Come gib you a TAG le! ;D
-Yes I'm happy , :D (L)

Fion.T: Relink ! ,
-Relinked long time ago , its just that i late reply tags x:

SHUHUI:): Wtf your uncle sibei funny siak super peihe LOL :D
-Haha , :D

♥, JANICE (:
: ah yes , u giv me th tissue papers damn lot , ur reward -> GOOD BAD girl :DDD wakakakaaa .
-Nuuu , I'm forever good !

chengguan: yo rachel!! link me but can also don link !!!
-Oh hello , I will do linkings / relinkings / unlinkings soon , :D

[SHI TING]`♥: You takecare too! ;D
[SHI TING]`♥: Thanks for th TAG! Relink too~ ;D <3
-Haha , Thank you thank you :D (L)

Yijing: YOU SURE YOU BUYING ME COOKIES?
-Of course lah.

fitrah: my new best friend :D
-YES , AKU CINTA AKU'S NEW BESTFRIEND :D

♥.JiaXinggg ;: hey ! relink me ! :)
-Hah , okaye :)

Yijing: YOHOO.
-Not yohoo , its Yahoo :D

JINGYING♥: OKAYY.i will linkk euu up,linkk me too. :)
-Haha , okaye :)

(L) Fion.T: Yaa , uber funnn ! , Tagged for th dayy (: !
-:D thanks ~

(♥♥)SHERMINE: Thank you for tagging :D I'm nottt.
-LOL welcome.

♥, JANICE (:: LOL ._. *RACHEL DEMERIT POINTTTS ! :D
-I is gain merit points , not demerit !

Hanis: Yoooooooooooo
-"hanis ?" "YO !" Thats what you always said when people called your name :D

(L) Fion.T: HAH ! :B , Tagged for th day , Tagged for th day , Tagged for copying:x
-LOL , :D

Yixuan :D: mwahahah! delicious leh, i want eat ramen also.
-Haha , Ramen nice ! :D

JERALDINEE: MY DOG ASK E TAGG U LEHH
-So good meh. Better ask your dog tag me often or my cat will scratch it !

EmilyT: TAgged
-Thanks , :D

YingYing ★: YOYOYO pretty! :D
-You're calling yourself Pretty right , :D I aint pretty , its you luhs .

SHUHUI:}: What thing mei shi le? LOL. You going to clear ur detention liao but i going to have one wk of detention nxt wk. How gr8 uh.
-Hah , x:




And I'm done. My youngtimephotos wont be uploaded today. Someday . :)