Okaye back to posting.
Today I is guaikia. I today never attend Confidence building !!!!! (jumps around)
Mwahaha , let me finish posting what I have to post before I tell you all why , nehnehnipoopooooo.
Aft leaving school , headed to JP . Went Janice's house , w/ Yibin , then go Library eat roti prata. I sibeh hungry , called 1 rotiprata and 3 siew mai . wahlaoooo , roti prata is 2.20 , Siew mai is 2.20 for 3 ! Nahbeh , I is broke le , :( I is very sad now.
Aft that , went crazy w/ Janice while Yibin headed to th cafe at library aft Shi Ting reach. Scratched Janice , and make th cat sound , CHEEKEN SIA ! x: mwahaha . Then got one fucktard guard , dog sia :( Me and Janice still sitting at our table. Then this bloody guard come and issue us one warning letter. Cuz we like somehow reserve th seat -.- nabeh we never reserve th seat plus never book lohr , idiot ! Then th guard still say , " GET OUT HERE NOW " . Fuck , he turn ard and leave that time , I make th "REOWWWWW" cat sound and said FUCK YOU ! then went to level one do my stuffs.
Aft that , headed to Swensen @ JP meet parents and sis , had lunch there , :B heee , aft that walk ard , go pluck my eyebrow :( PAIN LEHHHHHHHH , but good lah , better than last time :D went to Watch HOTEL FOR DOGS , god damn nice LOLL !
Aft show , chiong to toilet , then to Bus interchange and bus home.
AHHH , I've yet to explain why I never go for confidence building x:
Cuz right. Today is 2E2's make up class , then we 2N1 people never turn up de must go today , or not no maths test to take. So we go lohr. Then 2E2 is to be dismissed at 12 , those never turn up for first course must stay till 5+ . The Problem is : School is closing at 3 -.- How are we gna leave th school after that . D: So yeah , Mr.C came down , discussed w/ Instructor , and Instructors said , Those who want to stay , STAY . Those who want to go , GO . but still need to attend th course with 2N3. I'd rather go w/ 2N3 . Cuz if stay , we learn alittle , then next week do again , maybe forget everything alr. Might as well next week do. Discussed w/ Cliques , and decided to leave. 2E2's Eugene and Wuhan leave also I think , lmfao.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

BLUFFED YOU GUYS.
I FOUND THIS AND I'M CUTE , LMFAO.
Keep your comments to yourself yo .