20 February 2009

My Godszx o:

I've got something SECRETIVE which I cant say out :x If I say I'll be doomed x.x

ohkays back to posting :) School's fineee today . Mr Tan says I no manners when I talk to him , say wad my parents never teach me , etc etc -.- noobshyt ! D: I heck care him , argue and argue , I gave up . Reason ? No energy to do so ^^

Went to IT resource room during EL class. Went there to discuss about class production and Quote of the Week. So .. Class Production , I'm under th IT team :B Handle class blog and sports blog , lightings of stage , music , sound effect , Taping down video and taking pictures during rehearsal . x.x Quote of the Week ? OMFG . I'm gna be th Presenter tgt w/ Haikal . Reason ? Because I am those kind , who're very daring in speaking / arguing in class rofl . Haikal's th same I guess x.x

PE had some exercise , lame ones :) aft that ran one round outside school. Did I mention I bullied Alvin in class ? nevermind , I'll leave that to th end of th post :) heees , ran 1 round take 9min plus . most of th journey i walkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Aft sch bus to JP w/ Sheryl for lunch , den walk ard , Find Jingpoh and Michelle , den we bus home ^^

Came home , Audi-ed awhile . An Amatuer could lose to Freedom & Clubbers . Clap please. I'm too pro -.-

okey , lets talk about me bullying Alvin ! :x
So there was this thing. I forget wad made me do so . I snatched his Pencil case . Carry it around w/ me wherever I go. So he was like saying , " Da Jie Da sorry , return me my Pencil case please. " I was like , " Nuuuu way , heee . " den I ran off . Aft Recess he beg me , I den throw it back at his face , mwahahahaaaaaa . He play ReWuJie w/ me . SO PRO ! :x idw say why , heees.

k luhs , blogged finish for today :)

p/s : I saw 11:11.11 am and 4:44.44 pm.
shh dont tell anyone about this , LOL ! :x