okey lah , dont say i not good . 4 days nv update :x
so i'm back updating . Tuesday had Kayaking , i had to do capsize , which i dont like . I didnt do ;x i keep shouting at th instructor say I dont want do . den he say nxt week den do lohr . aft Kayaking chiong to bathroom , first 5 to bathe , heeeeees . Toilet there damn clean okey ! :x
so yeah , nothing much to update. I'm very hot tempered nowadays >:O dont ask me why. Dont piss me off too . I am too used to taking Penknife and threatening people in class nowadays . One of my habit which i recently picked up on , heeeeeeeees.
sian , audi awhile almost everyday . Monday audi , ytd audi , today audi , tml maybe can audi awhile . But all this have to do it secretly leyyyyyyyy :x ahbo mama find out i dieeeee.
yesterday , school's fine. sms-ed Nicholas kor , and Meanie . too bored lah , so I find people pei me sms LOL ! :x
k lah , i go sleep and do tuition hw le .
later having tuition :l
k byeeee.
is it real or just , another crush ? :\