01 March 2009

OhMyGod. I can't believe that I still have the time to do updates O:
Nevermind I'll continue updating whenever I can :)

Happy Birthday Siti Sayang ♥
Happy 7th monthsary Sayang ♥ :D

- One year older already ,
Must be more sensible okaye X:
Hahaha , Happy 7th monthsary sayang.
I'll always be there for you when you need me ,
Trust me :)
I love yous , ♥


So yeah , today was boring.
Tuition in the morning , sister had tuition first , then I tuition.
Playing psp when Sister having tuition , played DJMax :x
Must thank that Xuanwei again for th Memory stick.
By the way , If you really see this , Xuanwei , don't blame me :x

YOUR MEMORY STICK SCREWED MY PSP -.-
I play DJMax is cannot play fast song.
Cuz aft that got strange sound , then my whole PSP system hang ! D:
Damn yous :B

okaye continue posting. aft tuition went out for lunch @ JE Central (almost every sunday go there luhs :B ) ,
messaging baby on th way there :B
dont get mistaken. he's my ganstead , mwahaha .

okaye , aft buying things at NTUC , omfg i nearly scream.
Cuz I saw MingKang ! D:
shouted his name , said hi den headed to carpark .
Uncle drove us home , then went home play comp .

Not long , the rain started pouring , shuper heavily -.- !
Then got lightning , my daddy say I gotta off comp .
Cuz he said once , when I was young ,
I told him that The lightning hit my house's comp modem .
The whole thing spoiled ;\
So , kana forced to off comp x.x

Went to bedroom , messaged Baby , then fell asleep :B

Suddenly remember got quote of the week de thing need do , then faster wake up and do x.x
btw ,

All lower secs , (Sec 1 and 2) Support me leh :B Clap for me when I do presentation w/ Haikal tomorrow ! :D heeee , I'll love you guys if you do clap for me ^^