Okay back -.-
Will not blog about ytd, hen shag hen shag ! ._. !
Today bahs , O: !
As usual, went to school blahblah, didnt wait for Janice, paiseh x.x ! Went into sch w/ Liping , Diamdiam and others o: Went to class wait for Janice, take temperature etcetc.
Chinese: Never bring/do homework, good hor :D
Maths : Boring x: !
English : Slept throughout th class, kena woken up by teacher 3 times -_-''
Recess : Noodle not nice ): !
Physics : Laughing all the way.
History : SMS people all the way O: !
Alwyn tht sucker, sms always no reply -.- ! or slow reply nahr LOL . aft sch stayed back awhile, thn aft staying back called Diamdiam, thn go JP w/ Janice. Saw Abegail'Chiobu twice ! :D Walk ard, thn saw Ivan, Kristina, Aidhil , Adli O: ! thn talk w/ them, gave Adli a good smack on his back x) ! Ate Subway btw O: Aft awhile went home, damn dulan nohr -.-
Janice walk slowly, thn bus come I run mah, cuz I late le. Thn board th bus le call Janice, got one Yuanching and JurongWest sec de keep stare and diao me. Khup phone le damn dulan, shout at them : "Kua lan lah , diaodiaodiao , diao your lanjiao bin lah hohr knn." then they bo stare liao :\
Reached home ard 3.30. Suppose to go Bishan, but cancelled :) !
Tmr going Vivo w/ Assie and some habbo friends I guess,
But before tht I wna go Takashimaya there de Mango buy my clothes ): !!!!!!
OHMYGOD, GSS END ALREADY ANYONE ? END LE MAH ? D: !
I dont want it to end T_T !
P/s : Next week no school ! ^^