25 June 2009

403. tio owned ):

Ohmygod, 2N1 tio owned alr ._.
Or should I say that I'm the only one , -_-''

New timetable is out , OHMYGOD.
Changed CL teacher, will be taking Home Economics and History , Art&Craft.
Die lahhhhhh , CL teacher changed to the what, Ng XiaoJun ? Oh GG .
Heard that he isn't .. you know x:

Tried Pet Society hack today, still cant -_-''
Something wrong I guess o.o
Or is it tht Idk how to use ? :P
Oh whatever. I entered audi w/ that Cheat Engine in my C drive.
And the result is : Program is terminated , Cheat Engine found C:/Programs/Cheat Engine
So I deleted everything from Cheat Engine and was able to enter audi , :\

Ohyeah , tmr going Library/Janice house/ Janice come my house.
Do the EL homework, we've not completed it.
Do chinese work at the same time also .
Haiyerrrr, lucky work isn't so much like last year , x:

I really got to buck up alr,
I've wasted so much time in Semester one ,
Esp on Jan and Feb .. On r/s :l