Happy Fathers' Day , :D
Yes I know Daddy I've made you disappointed a few times ..
But rest assured I won't do it again , :D
Back to posting.
Yesterday :
Left house around 3+ 4pm like tht , trained to Bishan, reached ard 1644 . Went to NTUC to buy thing and buy my magazine >:) Went to cousin house aft tht . Soon alot of relatives came o.o Audi-ed on cousin's lappy, but her lappy ah .. CMI nehs , I cant use her keys x: ! Because she told me she accidentally spilled a cup of water on th keypads, so yeah :B Wanted to use her desktop but was spoiled, awh .
Dinner le, thn audi-ed again :D Aft audi-ing awhile took cake out, Grandpa's birthday cake :D 80+ years old liao nehhs o_o ! I don't know if I could live tht long ? Maybe NOT :) hah , audi-ed again aft cutting cake, thn cabbed home , reached home ard 2222 O:
Today :
Slept at 0045 last night, woke up at 1111 this morning. Yawnnnn , was very sleepy though. Habbo-ed awhile and played Petsociety on Facebook :D ! 8k + coins le, I wna save to 10k O: Went out for lunch, thn NTUC to buy things. This week uncle didn't come, so bus-ed home ourselves O: At interchange saw Moses , :B 98-ed home , and habbo-ing now x)
Replies of tags :
Shuhui : LOL , hope you've enjoyed your birthday w/o going out x: !
Yijing : I tio scareded by tht tall ass lah D: ! LOL , anti-tiko , i likee it !
Yuling : :D you too, stay happy and chio !
Vanessa : Relinked you and sweetheart already (L) !
Shuhui : welcomes , hope you like th present ahs !
Emily : xiexieni xmm ! x)
Yijing : lolwut.