08 June 2009

386. siandieme.

Staying home again , ): !
ohhhhhhhh manszx, tuition work undone. going to do it aft my nub acc reach lvl 5 .
Ohyeahs , Grats Dingding for wedding ytd :D !
She threw th flower and i got it . alot of people were like , EH MY FLOWER LEH . LOL X:
SS will be posted later .
Audi massive dc , server restart , oh mans .

Replies to tag :

Wenxin : I did . You saw me , I saw you . LOL .
Pearlyn : Haha okay , thanks for tag :]
Yuling : Thanks , :D Will link you up .
Yingying : Thanks for tag :D Should be best viewed in IE bahs O_O
-Random/-TSL : Oh thanks , let me list it out for you .
*妥协 - Jolin Tsai
*The one that got away - Lil Eddie
*Do it all again - Donnie J
*Homecoming - Hey monday
*Wait for you - Elliot Yamin
*我知道 - BY2
*Invisible - Taylor Swift
*River flows in you - Yiruma
*Not fair - Lily Allen
*Kiss me thru the phone - Soulja boy ft Sammie
*When you told me you loved me - Jessica Simpsons
*Another you - Cascada
*Whole lotta history - Girls aloud
*I'm only me when I'm with you - Taylor Swift
*Part of the list - NeYo
*Attack - 30 Seconds to mars
*Talk you down - The script
*Knock you down - Keri Hilson ft Kayne West + NeYo
*Going Crazy - Natalie

Janice : LOL . You're too honest . If he see this how ? ROFL . anw I agree w/ you :D
Fion : LOL . your ex skin ? I know . LOL . randomly saw it and use . my friend make one leh , shh . x:

[edited at 1414]

wahlao. play audi w/ this -ahMINN is damn fucked up.
miss cfm/fm/anykey she'll go "TT , miss again"
if do dao cfm/fm she'll go "PHEWPHEWPHEW :DDDDDDDDDDDDD"
Like dog sia. -.-
Me and FionGirlf'ee dislike her x: !

Coupled back w/ ----xKAOBEI aft 5 months , LOL .
Eh , dear Shawnie , you promise to spon me my thing de hor ! D:< !
Better buy for me k , luvdieyou .
As usual , ss will be uploaded later :D