(Inserts sleepy face)
*Yawn*..
Ehhs I just woke up lehs , D:
I'm still tired. ._. !
Okaye , I'm going out to JP meet my dear Janice :D
Heading down to watch Terminator Salvation @ GV Plaza .
Aft tht got time I'm gna go bunking , meet my Nigel'Bastard ! O:
HAHAHA , Bro I'm gna pluck your maaao >:)
Okay lah , am going to get ready alreadyszx .
Nigel'bastard dont put me aeroplane , or I pluck all your lj mao ! X: luvs .
Janice'stdstd dont me late, I go all th way to boonlay to meet you lehs O: ! luvs .
[edited @ 1911]
Homehs baybehs O: !
Finally met up w/ tht Nigel'bastard :D lol , he is really horny can ): !
Went JP there meet Janice, went all th way to her house there O: ! sat at staircase and waited for 8min i think @@'' thn went to take MRT , we're laughing like mad dogs ! X: over an indian guy :D
Reached dhoby , called Nigel . He ask me play w/ him in audi O: ! Played at bunk, keep coming over to say , SMD sister . I keep saying , LMP brother. He pulled my chair and I nearly fell -.- thn pangseh him , headed to PS first , wna buy tix . Called Nigel again, he came and find us .
He keep patting my shoulder, thn on th escalator, he whacked my butt -'- ! Of course, I did whack back his butt :] smack somemore. I say he dog, he poke me and I struggled -.- ! Went to buy tix, and said byebye cuz he's off to buy tix and wait for his Cheryl O: !
Watched TerminatorSalvation. At first don't really like th show cuz we're sitting like, 4 row away from the screen =='' Watched and kinda understood it, like th show too :D Janice I like Marcus leh , you know I know ! x: Show ended ard 4+ , headed to bunk and play again .
Saw Wenxin when we left, she and her church friends were sitting outside bunk having "lessons" i think. Thn saw Wenbin, chase aft him ask him blanja me for bunk x.x in th end he dw. So headed to 7-11 to get my greentea. Saw him again , and left , walked to bus stop. While waiting for bus saw him again, he was smoking -.- and offered me a cigg . HAHAHA , I didnt take it , I is guai kia k :D 502 came , and boarded it . 5.30 board bus , 6.50 reach Jurong , how great .
Pei Janice wait for 187, thn I walked home :]
Nigel'bastard ! Meet up more okay. Stop being so bastard enough to whack my butt -.- ! I'll teh your nehneh real soon har , luvs ! <3
Replies of tags :
Emily : Thanks :D
Pearlyn : [:
Shuhui : ROFLMFAO.
Janice : Did you get high aft seeing tht chatlog ? x; ! Yeahyeah watched th show , nice hur ? :D
ShiTing : Thanks for tag :D
Qimin : Thanks Dingdingtang ! O: <3
Rebecca : Preciouslovee ! :D Thanks for tag yaw , luvdieyou.
Fion : THANKS HAHAHEHEHAHAHO.