Okay , before my proper post. (at next post. )
Lets do some talking abt th dear ANTI at http://www.2n1-09.blogspot.com ,
As well as my blog :]
Anti :
Hello there. You said you see us bueysong, Ron (Alvin) scam your habbo credit, we all very guailan , call us watch out, say what , "I come you all die" this kind of thing ? So cute sia you .
Ehs I very scared sia. Boonlay sec? I dont even know anyone from Boonlay sec lohr . Tian ah , Ron scam your habbo credit niah , also need come our class blog say us . Is you find us taiji first lohr . Tmr want come down Huayi ? Come huayi backgate lohr LOL . 2pm k . Never see you , you're dog :D I don't care what you wna say about us. Not happy w/ who , chiong tht person jiu okay liao , dont chiong on those who're not involved okay . 2009 le , what for so immature, continue spamming people's blog ? Ron alr gave out his no. . doubt you call him ? hahaha , quit being a noob lah . You come we all die ? You Mas Selamat Bin Kastari or what , Osama bin Laddin ? You also not terrorist or ghost. See le wont get shot/ heart attack and die what , sibeh cute leh you , LOL . Get a life leh , add me in msn if you're still not happy :D racheltong_95@hotmail.com nah , I put down my msn le. Add in msn k, still not happy then give you my number, you then call :D
Sure hor , 2pm Huayi backgate. Bu jian bu san .
If I dont see you how ?
WHOLE FAMILY IS DOG , ALL NO HAIR :D